Monday, January 9, 2012

Everyday Eye and Mini product review


This bronze and brown eyeshadow look is my everyday eye look. I like switch up between gold,  gray, or silver...but I always add  black in the outer corner to step it up some.



For this look I used Nicka K HD eyeshadow in #3016, a dark bronze color.



I used a sallygirl baked shadow in warm brown shade on my eyelid #388124



 And I deepend the outer corner with L.A. Colors mineral eyeshadow in Black









My everyday face.



Mini Haul and Review


K Mart/Walgreens


Local Beauty Supply

New Wet n Wild coloricon bronzer SPF15...Ticket to Brazil # 739 $3.99

 A soft,beautifully pigmented bronzer with gold shimmer highlights. 4 stars ****

New Wet n Wild coloricon bronzer SPF15... Reserve Your Cabana # 743 $3.99

A soft velvety highlight shade with a nice sheen, looks great on the apples of the cheek, under eye area, etc.  3 stars ***

Rimmel Extra WOW Lash mascara in Extreme black $ 3.99

Light formula, applies smoothly...elongates lashes. Does thicken with the addition of 2 or more coats.   4 stars ****

Nicka K mineral pressed powder in Fresco MP109 $4.99

Soft and smooth, light coverage. Used as a setting powder for my liquid foundation
3 stars ***

Nicka K HD eyeshadow #3016 and #3039 $ 1.49 each

Satin texture, applies smoothly, very rich color payoff   5 stars *****

Ruby Kisses i Bling liquid eyeliner in Glitz n Green $2.99

applies smoothly, very bright pretty glitter, stays put   3 ***

Ruby Kisses All Over Glow in Bronze Glow $4.99

not tested yet...review pending;)


 I hope you enjoyed this mini review. Contact me on my facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment