Sunday, January 18, 2015

Mardi Gras makeup

This is a simple Mardi Gras look I put together a few nights ago. My dress is black & red so this will not be my cabaret makeup, but for this look I used the traditional Mardi Gras colors(Purple, Green, & Gold).








There's is nothing really different about this makeup than any of my other post. I will note that that purple lipstick is NYX Wicked Lippie in the color Immortal. This color is pretty but the formula is greasy and patchy, no matter how many coats I applied, there was always bald spots. I was very disappointed with this product. Despite my displeasure with this lip product, I hope you guys enjoyed the look. Feel free to peruse any of my earlier post to find a list of all the other products I use daily to achieve my beatface. 
Thanks and Let the Good Times Roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment