Sunday, October 30, 2011

LOTD: Night Moth



My inspiration for the look...sexy sheer blouse...


Products used:

Eyes: Y&BM eyeshadows in Rubies Collection. 
L.A. Colors liquid eyeliner and mineral eyeshadow both in black
L'oreal Bare Naturale Mascara in black

Face: Queen Collection  Natural Hue Foundation in Amber Glow

Cheeks: Willi Smith Gold Sun Bronzer and generic bronzer (unknown)

Lips: Wet n Wild Precious Metals lipstick in red









 

I liked this makeup so much that I decided to curl my hair. I never curl my hair. Here are some pics.












This is what I used to achieve this look, my Remington hot rollers.


   
I had fun doing this look. I hope you guys like it. Ciao











2 comments:

  1. You did a beautiful job! And your hair looks great :D You're working that blouse for sure :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sooo much for checking me out. I love your post and videos. Trying not to get discouraged with how slowly my blog is taking off. Your comment means so much to me.

    ReplyDelete