Monday, November 14, 2011

LOTD: Purple Me



I scored at CVS Pharmacy tonight so I decided to do another LOTD.



I purchased the Color Theory 50 Eyeshades Palette.


I know it looks cheap but I bought my 12 year old one last Christmas and I've been trying to steal hers ever since; the colors are so pigmented and easy to blend. She wouldn't give  it over so I decided to look for it again this holiday season.


I also purchased two Wet n Wild lipsticks: A matte fushia in 511 B and a shimmery magenta in 521 A. I used the 511 B for this look. I also scored a nail polish in Sparked, a pretty metallic pink glitter, they were 69 cents each on sale this week.


 After applying NYX eyeshadow base in white, I used 3 purples and 2 blues from the Color Theory palette. I blended the purples together and applied it with my fingers to my eyelid then applied the blues into the crease. The makeup is very soft and doesn't work well with brushes or sponge tip applicators. The plus side is it comes off  the fingers easily when you wash your hands.


I matched the makeup with my fav magenta sateen blouse and purple chandelier earrings.  I love bright colors for the holidays and satiny jewel toned blouses.


I hope you guys enjoyed this look of the day.


Don't forget to join my blog @Youngandbeautifulmakeup.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment