Tuesday, January 31, 2012

LOTD: Milani Haul

I saw a makeup haul on youtube yesterday. They said Milani makeup was on sale at CVS for $2. So I headed on over to CVS today. I spent $12 and got 7 items.
Here is what I got...

Milani Mineral Compact makeup in Honey Beige #105
Milani Minerals Blush in Mai Tai #203
Milani Minerals Blush in Sunset Beach #202
Milani Runway Eyes Eyeshadow in Lily White #01
Milani lipstick in Mandarina #42
Milani lipstick in Rose Hip #07
Milani Nail Laquer in Disco Lights #89

I used the Milani products except for the lipstick in Rose Hip and the Blush in Mai Tai, other products used are as follows:
Rimmel Wow Lash mascara in extreme black
Elf cream eyeliner in coffee
Profusion 108 eyeshadow palette (green, beige, and black)
Jordana lipliner pencil in cocoa









I'm pretty happy with the Milani makeup, the compact in honey beige was the only color left and lucky for me, it matches pretty well. I only purchased one nail polish color because I have more than I need already, but CVS had a nice selection. I asked the clerk if Milani Cosmetics was going out of business or being pulled from their shelves, and she said they were reworking their product isle and discontinuing and adding items. If you are so inclined, get thee down to CVS pronto.
Thanks for viewing, Jacinta

No comments:

Post a Comment