Wednesday, May 2, 2012

LOTD: Rihanna/Where Have You Been Video Look








Items Used:

Starry eyeliner gel in Chocolate (eyebrows)
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk (as a base)
Diamond Cosmetics.com 48 color palette (red eyeshadow) crease area
Wet n Wild Lust Palette (deep eggplant with glitter) outer corner
Rimmel London Extra WOW Lash mascara in extreme black
Black Radiance sheer finish blush in Ruby Treasure (eyelids and cheeks)
Milani Mineral compact makeup in Honey Biege
Wet n Wild coloricon eyeliner pencil in Amethyst (for lipliner and eyeliner)
L'oreal color riche lipstick in Sunset Red #302






I saw several recreations of this Rihanna video look on youtube.
I had to recreate it myself. I hope you guys enjoyed this post.
Contact me for any questions or request.
Smooches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment