Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Shades of Autumn



I have not posted in awhile, but I've been shopping my a** off. I admit it, My name is Jacinta Young and I am addicted to makeup.


Here's a list of the products used in this pic.

On face: Ruby Kisses mineral face powder in Mocha $5
On Brows: Starry gel eyeliner in Chocolate $3
As eye base: NYX eyeshadow base in skin tone $6
Eyeshadow: Coastal Scents hot pots in Pompano Pink and Vibrant Plum
                 Silver on eye lid is from the Absolute Perfect 18 palette $4
On cheeks: light pink color from Beauty Treats matte blush palette $7
On lips: a mix between Maybelline lipsticks in Brazen Berry and                                 Violet Extreme with L.A. Girl lip paint in Coy over the top, lips lined               with Nicka K Dark Orchid
Mascara: Borghese State of the Art mascara in Black







COY

Brazen Berry

Violet Intrigue

Beauty Treats matte blush palette


Nicka K Absolute 18 color palette

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, I tried to show pictures of everything. I mostly shop at local Beauty Supplies so sometimes my products can seem random. Please share and subscribe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment