Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014

I hope you guys are enjoying this holiday season, It has rained here in Atlanta 7 days straight. But I still decided to play in a little makeup. Here are the pics...

 






I used affordable products to achieve this classic Christmas makeup.

Brows: Starry eyeliner in Chocolate (local beauty supply $3)
Eyeshadow base: L.A. Colors COVER UP pro concealer in Golden $3
Shadows: L.A. Colors 28 color eyeshadow palette in Beverly Hills $4
Face: bh Cosmetics Liquid Foundation in Mocha (online $3-5)
Cheeks: Shany Cosmetics 30 color cheek palette (online $20-35)
Lips: KLEANCOLOR femme lipstick in Tea Rose (local beauty supply $2)

Beverly Hills palette


I hope you guys enjoyed my simple and affordable Merry Christmas makeup.
Contact me on my facebook page for any additional information. 

Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment