Sunday, December 28, 2014

New Years Eve makeup

This is my New Years Eve Smoky Eye Makeup






 

As usual I used affordable products to achieve this Night time Smoky eye.

Products used:
Foundation: Covergirl TRUblend whipped foundation in Soft Honey
Setting Powder: Ruby Kissing mineral powder in Mocha
Eyeshadow Primer: Wet n Wild Fergie Take On The Day
Brows: Ruby Kisses HD Gel liner in Dark Brown
Eyeliner: Ulta Dual Ended eyeliner pencil in Indigo
Mascara: Borghese Superiore State of The Art in Black
Eyeshadows: Coastal Scents hot pots in Indigo, Rainstorm, & Cinnamon Stone
Cheeks: City Color Be Matte blush in Toasted Coconut
Lip liner: Black Radiance in 6509
Lipstick: Borghese Moisture lipcolor in Majestico Plum


Coastal Scents custom palette
I hope you enjoyed my New Years Eve Smoky Eye makeup. If you have any comments or questions, please subscribe and contact me on my facebook link.
Have a Young & Beautiful New Year!

2 comments: